Thursday, August 19, 2021

Room on the Broom - Mason's version.

 Once upon a time, there was a Witch on a broom with a Cat. She dropped her hat, and down they went! They looked all around the place until they saw a Dog come with a hat in his mouth. The Dog dropped it and said’ is there space for a clean Dog like me?’’ "Of course", said the Witch "you can come and help me with my journey around the forest floor '’.Thank you’ said the Dog’ you are very kind’ and as soon as the Witch could speak her bracelet came off. ‘No!’ said the Witch and down they went.

She looked all around the forest floor. Out of nowhere there was a Bird with her bracelet and dropped it.’Do you think there is Room on the Broom for me?’ ‘Of course’ said the Witch.’Thank you’ said the bird. ‘No problem’ said the Witch ‘you can look just in case something bad happens,’ and off they went. They glided in the sky until ‘Oh no my wand!’ shouted the Witch. ‘Down we go!’ For the third time they landed. ‘Oof’ said the Animals and the Witch.They looked all around until a Frog came out ‘Ahhh!’ shouted the Witch .’Ahh!’ shouted the Animals.’Hi my name is Frog. I like this wand and do you think I can fit on the broom?’ ‘Of course.’ said the Witch.’Thank you said the Frog.So the frog hopped along to the broom and off they went until the broom snapped in half! The Animals went into the mud .’That hurt!’ said the Animals.

The Witch looked behind and saw a Dragon. ‘Rahhhh!’ The Witch was so scared she fainted. The Dragon said ‘this is a nice meal.’ Then there was a Meerkat on him, it was so fast, the Dragon got dizzy and fell to the floor.’Hi my name is Meerkat and I am a Meerkat.’ ‘Thank you.’ said the Witch.’Your welcome.’ said the Meerkat.’Can I fit on the broom?’ said the Meerkat’ but there is no broom!’ said the Witch.’Don’t worry, here is a magic wand.Tell the animals to get what they like best’ ok said the Witch’ so she did what he told him to do.They got their favourite stuff on, put it in a cauldron the witch did a spell and... there was a brand new broom! “Yyay!!!” they shouted’ THE END


3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your wonderful story, Mason. You have a great imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful reading your story there Mason. Keep it up so that I can read
    some more exciting adventures from your writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ka pai te mahi Mason, I am looking foward to reading another awesome story from you.

    ReplyDelete