Wednesday, July 19, 2023

My Amazing Holiday by Tavake

 My Amazing Holiday by Tavake

In the holidays me and my sisters went to the movies to watch a new movie. We went with my cousin and my brother in law. We went to watch the Spiderman into the spider verse movie but we had no popcorn and no drinks. After the movie finished I left with my sister and cousin and we went to my car.  While we were driving for so long I slept. All of a sudden, i woke up because we were getting domino's pizza. Then I went home but I went to sleep because I wanted to save my pizza for dinner. I woke up at six in the morning and ate my pizza. Next I went to turn on the TV so time could pass by faster. Soon my mom woke up and told me to get ready for church. 

I had so much fun on those two days!


No comments:

Post a Comment