Friday, March 5, 2021

'Show and Tell' during the Home-Learning

Our Task: 

____________________________________________________________________________________

'Show and Tell' by Sekope


"Show and Tell" by Neomi


Adrian:
My show and tell today was a Lego crane. I built it a few months ago. It took me about a week to build it. My Mum bought it for me during the holidays because I like lego.
I like this because it can help me with my thinking and I can control it by turning the buttons.
It is like a real crane.


6 comments:

  1. Your nintendo switch is well travelled Sekope! Good boy for only playing in the weekends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerf battles sound like lots of fun with your sisters in the garden Neomi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Adrian, it is definitely a great 'show and tell". I agree, Lego helps develop your patience, engineering and mathematical thinking! Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Adrian thats a huge lego truck and it very cool! tino pai

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi im Neomi and that nentendo swicth is very cool! we should have a challange right haha just kidding anyways great work Sekope!

    ReplyDelete