Monday, May 10, 2021

Mother's Day by Liana

 My spectacular mothers day by Liana

On Sunday morning i woke up early because i needed to get my mum's breakfast done for my mum’s breakfast i didn’t make a normal breakfast what i made was a nut cookie with strawberry inside i've made thousands of them with all of the cookies i made the word mom.I covered all of the cookies with syerpe. then i waited and waited for my mum to wake up.Then i heard my mom getting out of bed so i carefully placed the tray on the table then when my mum was walking towards the bathroom i said good morning. She replied saying good morning back then so she went in the bathroom and I went to sit down in the living room then as soon as she walked in the kitchen she saw the breakfast she ran to me and said thank you Liana. I really love the breakfast just as I was about to say anything she gave me a hug so she ate and i watched TV Soon it became noon and my mum went to take the dog on a walk so it was time i surprised her I pulled out my card and balloons and some confetti so then I waited then i heard the door open. So I got ready as soon as she took a step in here i said….. SURPRISE!!!!!! She was silent for a second then she replied …. THANK YOU DARLING then she gave me a huge hug and then after that me and my mum cleaned up the mess it was the best mothers day ever having to see my mum smile.

1 comment:

  1. hi my name is jaeliyah i love your mum she probly had the best mothers day i love your writing.

    ReplyDelete