Monday, May 10, 2021

Mother's Day by Neomi

 Monday 10th May 2021

  Mother's Day! On Sunday I surprised my mum because it was mothers day! I love mothers day because you get to write your mum a card about how much you really appreciate what your mum has done for you . I wrote a card for my mum but not just a card I made her pancakes for lunch kind of , not all people make pancakes for lunch but she wanted them so i decided to make them for her with my sister. 
When I cooked 3 or 4 I wanted to make a special one so that she would feel happy , I made her a love heart one to show how much I love her . After a while, my dad started to cook a roast chicken in the oven , after my dad put the roast in the oven my dad and my mum went out to get some ingredients . When they came back they had some potato's and some other stuff for the roast . After one hour they did the potato's , then in a couple of hours dinner was served but I was sleeping but then my sister came to wake me up . When I ate dinner it was delicous but the thing that I knew was going to be more delicous was the chocolate cake , turns out it tasted much more better but it also was a bit sweet but yum at the same time . I had fun on mothers day and I'm pretty sure my mum and family did too!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Neomi! I really like the mothers day card you did, I bet your mum is really proud of you! Kai Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neomi! I'm Zurielle from room 9 in GTS!I really enjoyed reading your mothers day recount!They're were lots of interesting words that surprised me! You're Tu Meke!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mothers day card is sweet a hope your mum will be happy for you. and i really enjoyed reading mothers day card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. same i hope your mum Love your card and good idea to suprese

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a great mothers day i hope she is having a good time and spending time with her famliy and you thanks for sharing your amazing mothers day.

    ReplyDelete