Monday, September 6, 2021

Book Review by Neomi - Enemy Pie

Do you have an enemy?

Well, if you do have an enemy I recommend you to read Enemy pie!

Enemy pie is a book where a boy has an enemy of his friends neighbour and he asks his dad how to get rid of having an enemy. So the dad suggested an enemy pie!

I really like this book because of how he thought he had an enemy but he didn’t! I also really like this book because the dad helped him make a new friend by telling the boy to be nice to his enemy for the rule that the dad said he needed to do for the enemy pie!

Book review. By Neomi



3 comments:

  1. An enemy pie? Now that got me interested! This is such a great book Neomi, with the two boys having fun together instead of disliking each other. What a clever dad! I loved your book review- ka pai! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neomi you have written a great book review which makes me extremely curious about the story. I'm wondering what an enemy pie consists of! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello this is Liana what an amazing book reveiw ka pai!

    ReplyDelete