Friday, February 26, 2021

Giant Letters

Gigantic letters

by Adrian

Today in the morning, we played a game called gigantic letters. We had to work in a team to make big letters with our bodies. Each group had 6 players. 3 teams were playing.  It was hard to make O, so that’s why my team lost that round. But it was easy to make A so my team won that round. It was fun. It was actually easy to play as well. I really liked playing this game so much!



Gigantic letters

by Jasmine


Today in the first block, me and my class were practising a new game. It was about working together. We first read the instructions. Next we practiced how to play it. It actually turned out pretty good. After that we had a competition whose group could make a capital letter faster. The aim of the game is to try and be the first person to yell out the letter or the number. I  sort of didn't like it because some of the people did not apply to the other person's opinion but it was fun anyway!


Gigantic Letters

 by Sadaw

 

Today in the morning, we learnt a new game! I was confused at first, but after a while, I started to understand it better! Rules were: go in teams of six and the teacher/caller says an alphabet, we had to lie down and make the alphabet with your group. Sometimes people forgot about he important word ‘’Teamwork.’’ I was starting to get really disappointed and mad! It was also itchy and stinky! I really didn’t want to lie down on the grass, but I didn’t have any choice but to do it. I also heard some gossip about the game, one was: “ Why do we have to play the game on grass, it stinks!” Then I realised I wasn’t the only one who didn’t like playing it very much. At the end, Ms Elena called our class to the mat, Ms Elena asked us a question and she said “Thumbs up if you liked the game so much!” I saw about 3 or 4 thumbs up. Then Ms Elena said “Do your thumbs halfway if you didn’t enjoy it but it was an okay game.” I saw 10 or 13 fingers up. Lastly Ms Elena said, “Thumbs down if it wasn’t successful.’’ Tons of hands went down, I was so shocked!! Well, that was the end of the game. We all had opinions about the game and others had fun!

2 comments:

  1. Well done room 9 good team work and doing the Gigantic letters together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like great fun! The letters are really clear too!

    ReplyDelete